80% cotton, 20% seaqual PES (recycled polyester of marine origin).
Rounded corners and double sewing for extra resistance.
Pre-washed and pre-shrunk for greater absorbency and softness.
Includes sewn-in hanger.
Colors AvailableWHITE 20003
- 012''X12'' | Washcloth18.00$
- Notify me12''X20'' | Guest Towel - Sold out24.00$
- Notify me18''x30'' | Hand Towel - Sold out40.00$
- Notify me28''X55'' | Bath Towel - Sold out81.00$
- 029''X39'' | XL Hand Towel50.00$
- 038''X59'' | Bath Sheet133.00$
- You have 30 days to return your order.
Sustainable bath towel: a perfect blend of cotton and seaqual PES (recycled polyester yarn made from plastics of marine origin). Crafted in Portugal with an eco-friendly process: ecological dyes and finishings that save water and energy. Little waffle texture that adds a luxurious and exclusive touch.
Pre-washed and pre-shrunk
Bias binding and double sewing
We help clean rubbish from the oceans
The plastic collected is turned into recycled polyester yarn
Do not bleach.
Do not dry clean.
Tumble dry, normal.
Machine wash 104ºF.