80% cotton, 20% seaqual PES (recycled polyester of marine origin).
Rounded corners and double sewing for extra resistance.
Pre-washed and pre-shrunk for greater absorbency and softness.
Includes sewn-in hanger.
Colors AvailableWHITE 20003
- 030X30 CM | Washcloth18.00$
- 030X50 CM | Guest Towel24.00$
- 046X76 CM | Hand Towel40.00$
- 050X100 CM | XL Hand Towel50.00$
- Notify me70X140 CM | Bath Towel - Sold out81.00$
- 095X150 CM | Bath Sheet133.00$
- You have 30 days to return your order.
Sustainable bath towel: a perfect blend of cotton and seaqual PES (recycled polyester yarn made from plastics of marine origin). Crafted in Portugal with an eco-friendly process: ecological dyes and finishings that save water and energy. Little waffle texture that adds a luxurious and exclusive touch.
80% Cotton | 20% Recycled Polyester (Sequal PES)
Pre-washed and pre-shrunk
Bias binding and double sewing
We help clean rubbish from the oceans
The plastic collected is turned into recycled polyester yarn
Do not bleach.
Do not dry clean.
Tumble dry, normal.
Machine wash 40ºC.